Mike Buckley - Agent
Mike Buckley - NJ Shore Real Estate Agent
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions of your life and it is important to have a knowledgeable person help guide you through it. There are many things to be considered like contract negotiations, document preparation, inspections, showing your home, dealing with attorneys and a whole lot more. Having a professional to help and advise you is the best way to protect yourself throughout the process. If you have the right person most of these things will be transparent to you.
I will provide you with the information you need to make wise decisions by answering your questions and giving you my opinion. But I will never forget that you are the boss and the final decision is yours.
I have over 29 years experience in buying, selling and renting real estate. I own many rental units on the Jersey shore. I also have a mailing list of thousands of summer renters and potential buyers. I am very experienced in the shore area real estate market and specialize in Ocean County, but because I work for Realty Executives , I can help you with all your real estate needs in New Jersey.
Another advantage I have over most agents is that I have 25 years experience in computer programming. With my extensive knowledge of computers and the new MLS system, I can set it up where you can be automatically notified by email as soon as a property meeting your criteria comes on the market. You will find out the same time as the realtors do. This will give you a great advantage over other buyers and give you the same advantage that was only available to real estate agents in the past. You will no longer ever have to say that any really good buys in real estate are taken by the realtors before buyers even find out about them.
Click here to get set up to receive these emails. You will get all the information that the old MLS printout had including pictures!
Realty Executives is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in New Jersey and offer full service with discounted commissions. Why go with any other agency.
If you have a need for professional real estate help, give me a chance and you will find, as I said previously, that I am not what many people consider a typical real estate agent. You will find that I will not push you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. I am very reliable and will always keep you informed of what is going on and will always return your phone calls promptly, but will not hound you with unwanted phone calls. I am also a very honest person and would never mislead a client. You can count on the fact that I will work very hard for you and always give you my best. Also you will have the benefit of having your listed property advertised on this site 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Just to recap some of the advantages that I can offer you which very few if any other agents can offer.
(1) I can set you up to be automatically emailed the minute a property fitting your description becomes available giving you a great advantage over other buyers.
(2) If you are interested in a property and can not make it down to see it, I will take digital pictures of the home inside and out and email them to you so you can determine if it is worth your time to come and look at the property in person. This will save you a lot of time with your search for a home.
(3) If you are looking for an investment property, I own many in the area and am very experienced with what it takes to make it successful. I also operate my own rental website that averages over 1,000 hits a day, and not only rents out all of my properties for the summer, but also the many other properties that are advertised on the site. If you buy a rental property from me, I will give your property free advertising on my rental website for your first year to help you rent it. There are still many properties in the areas that you can buy and have a positive cash flow. Let me show you some of these properties.
Just give me a chance and see how easy I can make your home search for you.
(1) I have a mailing list of over 3500 renters and potential buyers and when you list your property with me I inform everyone on my mailing list that your property is for sale.
(2) I put your listing on our company website as well as my own personal website and over 40 of the most popular real estate websites on the internet so your property has exposure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and with a picture and link from my rental site your property has exposure to over 1,000 people per day!!!
(3) I will put a virtual tour of your property on my company website as well as pictures on my personal website so potential buyers can see your home before they even leave their house. I am also working on a virtual tour page for my personal website.
(4) Everyone in my office will receive a flyer letting them know your property is available.
(5) I will let other agencies in the area know about the new listing.
I will not just take your listing then sit back and wait for someone else to sell it like many agents do. I will do everything in my power to sell your home as quickly as possible for the best price. The internet is a great tool for selling real estate and in the future it will only get more popular than it already is. With my 25 years experience in the computer field, I create and maintain my own site which allows me to make changes to the site immediately to help sell your property rather than having to wait for someone else to make the changes. This is invaluable in helping you to sell your property quickly.
So give me a call or send me an email. There is no obligation and you have nothing to lose. I am sure you will be very pleasantly suprised and be glad you did.
Hi. My name is Mike Buckley, and I am a real estate agent working for Real Estate Consultants in Toms River, N.J. I have been licensed for about 6 years, but have about 29 years experience in buying, selling and renting real estate. I currently own about 11 rental units at the Jersey shore, and many other rental properties in North Jersey and I am currently the developer for about 300 homes at Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia.
Before becoming a real estate agent, I worked for about 25 years in the computer programming field. I worked for some large companies including Bell Atlantic, Chase Manhattan and Siemens. The whole time that I worked for these companies, I realized just how unfair and dishonest a lot of big companies are and always planned to to something on my own in the real estate field. I got that chance recently when the company I was working for
decided that instead of reducing the multi-million dollar bonuses of their highest paid executives, they would instead try to save money by eliminating the workers who made them a successful company in the first place. I got 6 months pay to leave, so I decided that this would be the perfect time to start living my dream of working for myself in the real estate field.
The experience I gained working in the computer field for 25 years has been invaluable to me working in this field. With the knowledge I have of computer programming, I was able to build this website on my own, and not have to buy the typical realtor site that baits you in to click on a link with big promises, only to bring you to a form where you have to provide all your personal information and get nothing but a high pressure phone call in return. You will not find those "Buy a home with no money down" or "Buy a home for pennies on the dollar" links on this site. All you will get on this site is useful information and a promise from me to do my very best to help you buy or sell a home in the area without any pressure or constant annoying phone calls, if I am so lucky as to get your business. I will also return all your phone calls promptly, which I find (and still can't believe) is very rarely done by businesses these days.
If you haven't figured it out already, you will find that I am not your typical real estate agent. I have dealt with "typical" agents many times in the past and for that reason, with all the real estate transactions I have made in my life, I have only used the same realtor twice. I made a conscious decision that I would be different than most of the agents I have dealt with. Don't get me wrong, I have met some very good and honest realtors. I currently work with a group of very honest and professional realtors. I decided when I got into this field that I was not going to change and be someone that I am not. I am a very hard working, honest, reliable, but easy going person and will not pressure potential clients like all the realtor classes teach you to do. I think I can be very successful with the philosophy I have. And the feedback from most of the clients I have been working with has been very encouraging. Enough about my personal philosophy. Let me tell you exactly what I can offer you.